New Delhi : The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is investigating the drug angle in case of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. So far, it has summoned many top actress from both small and big screens. Among them is Sara Ali Khan, Sara is been called for interrogation today.
According to sources, NCB may ask these 20 hard-hitting questions to Sara Ali Khan:
1. Did you take drugs?
2. On whose behest did you consume it?
3. Who gave it to you?
4. How was the payment made?
5. Did you ever take drugs from Rhea Chakraborty?
6. How do you know Rhea Chakraborty?
7. Since how long you know Rhea Chakraborty?
8. Since how long have you and Rhea been friends?
9. Did you and Sushant go on a holiday together?
10. Rhea disclosed that you took drugs with Sushantb during the shooting of ‘Kedarnath’ film?
11. Did you take drugs with Sushant Singh Rajput?
12. Have you attended any party at Sushant’s farmhouse?
13. Were parties held at this resort as well?
14. Did any other celebrity attend the same party?
15. How many times have you been to Hang out Villa at Pavana?
16.Did Karamjit ever send any courier parcel at your house?
17. Was weed consumed in these parties?
18. Do you know Karamjit Singh Anand?
19. How many times? And what was inside the parcel?
20. Did you ever made any payment to Karamjit Singh Anand? How much and through which mode?
After Rakul Preet Singh, Simone Khambatta, Karishma Prakash and two Dharma Production employees were questioned yesterday, today A-listers actresses Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor will examined.
The WhatsApp chats prevailed which let to summon the Deepika and Shraddha along with Karishma Prakash (Deepika’s manager). The Deepika in chats was alleged asking for drugs. Sara Ali Khan’s name had popped up after Rhea Chakraborty allegedly told NCB. During the NCB probe into Sushant’s death case, the farmhouse boatman had revealed Sara and Shraddha’s names and claimed that they used to visit the place with the late actor.