New Delhi : The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Wednesday issued guidelines for conducting final exams. It will be mandatory to keep a distance of six feet between the two students while taking the final year exams. It will also be the responsibility of the educational institutions to provide masks and sanitizers to the students if required.
Guidelines issued by government are –
– Seating should be planned in such a way that there will not be too much crowd.
– Soaps, sanitizers, masks etc. should be made available everywhere.
– Students should carry their own mask, water bottle, sanitizer, identity card.
– Provide adequate manpower to enforce discipline.
– Necessary classrooms should be made available.
– Sanitized vehicles should be used for transportation if institutions provide transportation.
– Thermal screening facility should be provided at the center.
– If a student has symptoms of corona, he should be given the facility to take the exam from the nearest health center.
– There should be enough ways to get around.
– Centers should be continuously sanitized.
– If anyone finds symptoms after coming to the center, they should be isolated.
– Students from 9th to 12th can come to school from 21st September
– Everyone should have Arogya Setu APP downloaded on the Phone