New Delhi: National Board of Examination (NBE) has announced tentative dates for other exams including upcoming National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG and MDS. In this regard, a notification has been issued on the official website of NBE, natboard.edu.in.
According to notice, NEET PG examination will be held on 10 January 2021 while NEET MDS on 16 December 2020. The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) on 4 December 2020 and DNB Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) on 28 January 2021 will be held. However, dates are said to be tentative.
The notification states that the application process for these exams will start soon. Information bulletins and application forms will be issued on NBE’s website, nbe.edu.in.
How to apply?
• After the application process starts, candidates should login on the official website, nbe.edu.in.
• Click on the application process link on the homepage.
• A new page will open. Here, the candidates enter all the information sought and upload the education, date of birth certificate.
• After this, pay the application fee and submit it.
• For future use, download the filled application form and print it out and keep it safely.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG
Applicant should have MBBS degree from a recognized college / university. In addition, the candidate must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
Last year, 1.50 lakh candidates had participated in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG) for admission to post-graduate medical courses in colleges across the country. The exam was conducted in 165 cities by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).